Copyright 1978 – 2015 Research Solutions, Inc. (all rights reserved)
Copyright 1978 – 2015 Dr. Mark D. Lurie (all rights reserved)
Copyright 2000 – 2015 Research Solutions, Inc. (all rights reserved)
We take seriously the effort, research and work that is put into Intellectual Property. In this day and age, piracy is one of the number one crimes that is epidemic and can only be stopped by (1) recognizing what Intellectual Property is; (2) Respecting the rights and restrictions of all Intellectual Property, regardless of its form; and (3) to ethically practice and be vigilant of the rights of other individuals/companies/institutions Intellectual Property.
Intellectual Property includes, but is not limited to books, magazines, websites, periodicals, white papers, research papers, articles, presentations in all forms, artwork, and many, many other forms. All represent the effort, labor and research, not to mention the actual assembly of such Intellectual Property, which can represent months or years of constant labor and effort. For these reasons, as well as what Intellectual Property means to our company, we respect the rights of all materials created by other authors, whatever it may be; however we are vigilant regarding the protection of our own Intellectual Property which represents over 36+ years of hard work, effort and labor.
This website, including, but not limited to the web content (in part or whole), articles, white papers, opinions, drawings, presentations, artwork and the like may not be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted , in part or whole, in any form or by any means which include, but is not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior exclusive written permission of:
- Research Solutions, Inc.
AFPFO and ATPTO written works are copyrighted by RSI, Dr. Mark D. Lurie and specific contributions are acknowledged appropriately
- (AFPFO ©1978 – 2015 RSI/MDL all rights reserved)
- (ATPTO ©1978 – 2015 RSI/MDL all rights reserved)
AFPFO™ and ATPTO™ are trademarks of RSI and Dr. Mark D. Lurie (all rights reserved) All other works, including, but not limited to white papers, reports, analysis articles, general articles, PowerPoint presentations, streaming videos and the like (hereinafter referred to as “Intellectual Property”) are the sole and exclusive of Research Solutions, Inc. (RSI), or any of its subsidiaries. Such Intellectual Property is protected under Copyright (as well as other Protective Acts Nationally and Internationally) with all rights reserved. Any unauthorized use of any of RSI’s (or any of it’s subsidiaries) Intellectual Property without the exclusive written permission by RSI will be considered unauthorized and illegally reproduced and/or used.
Such unauthorized reproduction and/or use shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law with all legal remedies used, whether they be national or international, including the seeking of injunctive remedies, court costs, legal fees, expert witness fees, expenses and whatever the court(s) of law deem fit to award.
We do welcome the “proper and procedurally correct” use of our Intellectual Property; however, the following procedures are “mandatory” for consideration by RSI to approve such use of “any” of RSI’s Intellectual Property, which is as follows: Any request for reproduction or use of any of RSI (or any of it’s subsidiaries) Intellectual Property must be made, in writing.
Such request(s) must include, but not be limited to:
- The name of the Intellectual Property that is being requested to be used
- The purpose of the use of the Intellectual Property
- The manner in which the Intellectual Property is to be used
- How the Intellectual Property is to be reproduced
- For how long the Intellectual Property is be used
- If the requesting party is planning to charge a fee or cost (please state the amount in United States Dollars) to other individuals, companies, institutions or agencies (nationally or internationally) for any RSI Intellectual Property of RSI, in part or whole, and if so, the amount to be charged, the frequency of such charges and over what period of time
- Research Solutions, Inc. shall review the request and will respond, in writing to the terms, conditions, restrictions, provisions and charges/costs (if applicable) for the use of such proposed RSI Intellectual Property
- If the requesting party, company or agency who made the submission for use of such RSI Intellectual Property is “approved”, such approval will be contingent upon the execution of a written Agreement, prepared by RSI, that will reflect the terms, conditions, provisions, restrictions and charges/costs (if applicable) which must be agreed upon and executed by the requesting party “prior” to ANY use, in ANY manner of the proposed Intellectual Property
- If RSI declines the request, such declination shall be made in writing and submitted to the requesting company
- If there are and costs/charges that will apply to the use of said Intellectual Property, such costs/charges shall be paid, in advance to RSI, or by whatever terms and conditions stated in the Agreement which is executed by all parties
PowerPoint is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
PDF is a trademark of Adobe Corporation.
All other references to independent companies, manufacturers or products are acknowledged by their trademarks or service marks respectively.
Any and all materials utilized in this Website which were authored by any other party, company or agency shall be acknowledged and referenced respectively.
Our contact information for the use of RSI Intellectual Property requests shall be direct to:
- Research Solutions, Inc.
- 51 Bedford Road
- Roundup, Montana
- United States
- 1-406-323-2992 – (Mountain Time)
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Dr. Mark D. Lurie,
CEO, Threat & Fraud Assessment